The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

22nd Auto-X of the year. Also a HUGE car show!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruie

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Ames, Iowa
Sunday the 22nd is the second autocross. Hope to see a few more people out there. It is at Adventureland, you wont miss it. I would say arrive between 8am-830am just because so many people will be there. It's $25-$35. You absolutely MUST preregister. They are capping the event at 150 drivers. There is also a huge car show going on at the same time and place. It i suppossed to be huge. Even if you have no interest in the auto-x at all, you should come bye and check it out.

Well make sure everyone pre registers. There were upwards of 110 drivers last event, and this one is supposed to be like triple the size. They are not accepting walk ups.

Theres more vettes out there than honduhs! Trust me i wouldn't be there if it was another jdm scene. Lots of suburu's and evo's and a good variety. Mostly good people as well. Don't drag race outside, there was a problem last event with ignorant people not racing, but trying to show off as they entered, and left. Please don't be one of them.

AHHHH! damnit. I saw the 2g and went up to it, but no one was around. I had to much going on to realize who you were. :( between working the corse and running in my heats, I didnt even have time to check out the car show.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back