1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

22nd Auto-X of the year. Also a HUGE car show!

Posted by Ruie, Apr 5, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. Ruie

Ruie Proven Member

Joined Nov 30, 2011
    Ames, Iowa
    Sunday the 22nd is the second autocross. Hope to see a few more people out there. It is at Adventureland, you wont miss it. I would say arrive between 8am-830am just because so many people will be there. It's $25-$35. You absolutely MUST preregister. They are capping the event at 150 drivers. There is also a huge car show going on at the same time and place. It i suppossed to be huge. Even if you have no interest in the auto-x at all, you should come bye and check it out.

297  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  2. 99 gs iowa

99 gs iowa Proven Member

Joined May 29, 2011
    moravia, Iowa
    im gooing, and so's my buddy with a boosted vengy, and another buddy with a gst

368  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. Ruie

Ruie Proven Member

Joined Nov 30, 2011
    Ames, Iowa
    Well make sure everyone pre registers. There were upwards of 110 drivers last event, and this one is supposed to be like triple the size. They are not accepting walk ups.

297  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  4. 99 gs iowa

99 gs iowa Proven Member

Joined May 29, 2011
    moravia, Iowa
    idk if any of us are running for sure but we will defintly be showing up to hangout, meet ppl, and support the scene, and so ppl have something to look at besides honduhhh's.LOL

368  0

manual · 2G DSM
  5. Ruie

Ruie Proven Member

Joined Nov 30, 2011
    Ames, Iowa
    Theres more vettes out there than honduhs! Trust me i wouldn't be there if it was another jdm scene. Lots of suburu's and evo's and a good variety. Mostly good people as well. Don't drag race outside, there was a problem last event with ignorant people not racing, but trying to show off as they entered, and left. Please don't be one of them.

297  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  6. 99 gs iowa

99 gs iowa Proven Member

Joined May 29, 2011
    moravia, Iowa
    less than a week away, lets try to get some dsm's there guys. :thumb:

368  0

manual · 2G DSM
  7. Ruie

Ruie Proven Member

Joined Nov 30, 2011
    Ames, Iowa
    Ill be there in number 5. A little bruised up though, hope I make it through 5 runs hahahaha

297  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  8. Ruie

Ruie Proven Member

Joined Nov 30, 2011
    Ames, Iowa
    I didn't see anyone there but a red 2g and a red 1g :(

297  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM
  9. 99 gs iowa

99 gs iowa Proven Member

Joined May 29, 2011
    moravia, Iowa
    i rode with my friend in a red 2g gst, i went up to talk to u an u jus walked away. :banghead:

368  0

manual · 2G DSM
  10. Ruie

Ruie Proven Member

Joined Nov 30, 2011
    Ames, Iowa
    AHHHH! damnit. I saw the 2g and went up to it, but no one was around. I had to much going on to realize who you were. :( between working the corse and running in my heats, I didnt even have time to check out the car show.

297  0

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 1G DSM