The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

21st ANNUAL DSM/EVO SHOOTOUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Results coverage has been lack luster, I have found some success on FB but even that has been limited... I am betting the majority of the crowd there has smartphones, come on guys/gals, let us losers know what is happening!

Like always all the fast cars break,

Devin Shultz lost in the finals to the dog box racing Evo. Devin red lighted and I think broke also.

Results coverage has been lack luster, I have found some success on FB but even that has been limited... I am betting the majority of the crowd there has smartphones, come on guys/gals, let us losers know what is happening!

Uploading ~250 Pictures to Photobucket right now. I was there Friday and Saturday.

I took a little over 600 photos/videos. Sucks about 15 of my top favs didn't qualify or broke or something. Still a great event!!

Shep ran a 8.28 at 172.9. AMS ran I believe a 8.25 at 177 or so. Kevin J in the blue rwd 1g went 8.12 last I saw.

Thanks all! That is a bit more than I had from FB! So can anyone give a break down of the winners of each class and runner ups? It would be much appreciated!

I took a little over 600 photos/videos. Sucks about 15 of my top favs didn't qualify or broke or something. Still a great event!!

Shep ran a 8.28 at 172.9. AMS ran I believe a 8.25 at 177 or so. Kevin J in the blue rwd 1g went 8.12 last I saw.

thanks for the information. What car Shep. was running ?

NBF

what about Jeff ?

NBF

New Personal best... 9.69 @ 150. 6466 T4 on Evo 8 ecu. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376885542200.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376885542200.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 130
Whatchu know about stock appearing turbo deep into the 9's now!

9.6x @ 145.

:hellyeah: Quicker then the majority of the DSE class with the "big turbos". Might have been quicker then all of them? Couldn't really pay attention. Only issue I see is whether or not Buschur will keep the class around, only 7 entries and one got booted for a hahn 20g on the car! Where was everyone!

:hellyeah: Quicker then the majority of the DSE class with the "big turbos". Might have been quicker then all of them? Couldn't really pay attention. Only issue I see is whether or not Buschur will keep the class around, only 7 entries and one got booted for a hahn 20g on the car! Where was everyone!
I believe the quickest DSE car that made it past qualifying was Adam St.John at 9.9x.

I sure hope they don't eliminate the SAT class. I love watching those cars run. They all put up impressive times and don't usually require a track clean-up afterward.

DSE Class goes as follows:

1st - white 1G manual
I thought that was an automatic car. It just seemed too smooth and consistant to be a manual. I never got a chance to check it out up close though.

Last edited:
I ran the q16 class. The car was basically brand new, only made 2, 1/8 mile passes on the car prior to loading up for the shootout. Made 4 passes, all were 9.3x or 9.4x. Best mph of the weekend was 163 against Kevin Jewer in rd 1 elims. Going to put some better brakes on the car so it will leave on more then 4 psi LOL.

St. Johns car is a 5speed.....not only autos are fast and consistent, it just takes a driver to make it happen.

and yes, i went fast a couple times, consistently, and drove it on the trailer. Ill make a thread when the video it ready.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back