The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

20th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout DVD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

He shot me an email saying he would ship them out first thing in the morning, I'm stoked! Can't wait to see it!!

I ordered one as well. Should be here by Saturday. I was actually wondering the length of the dvd. If anyone gets theirs before me if they could chime in.

Straight from one of /J's posts on Link forums..

What's on the DVD:
Feature Video (~40mins): Comprised of smaller videos that focus on different events of the Shootout (Dyno, Carshow, AutoX, Real Foot Drags, Drag (Pits), Drag Racing, Mini-Features).

Mini-Features on:
- Devin Schultz
- T.J. Botelho
- Jaime & Jesse Abele
- Marco Passante
- Nick Abele

Drag Races: 49 misc. drag races

AutoX Races: 18 misc. full laps

Results: Round-by-Round race results

Buschur Interview (~10 min): Short interview with Dave Buschur about past, present and future Shootouts.

Going to order mine sweet it was great being there, this should be nice since i went on sunday, next year all three days.

I ordered mine within minutes of them being officially on sale. It arrived yesterday and I watched it as soon as I got home from work. I'll just say J did an amazing job this year. I'm going to watch it again when I get home from work today.

Wow this has got to be THE BEST coverage of any shootout ever! The effects and editing done by /J are just out of this world, not to mention a great music selection on there, I'm a fan of dubstep and that was used very often during the movie, I also love how he covered more of the events of the shootout like the Dyno on Friday and the autocross on Saturday as opposed to last years DVD. This is definitely one for the collection guys, don't miss out on this amazing coverage.

Mike

Just watched my copy! Great dvd. Happy to make the cut. Get yours if you havent already.

Im a bit dissapointed with the Shootout DVD. Poor quality and editing. Nothing worth seeing that I cant watch in youtube. The drag races should have been filmed in the track where photoghraphers and film crew are allowed, NOT in the stands. The drag race section should have been categorize by class and under qualifying passes and elimination rounds. Looks like a one man film crew. Needs a bigger film crew so different shots could have been recorded and provide different and better race angles. NOT trashing the DVD maker, but the newbie filmaker $20 DVD looks more like a hustle move rather than a profesional quality race event DVD. Just my 2 cents, if you going to get into race event filming, practice and practice over and over again and build up experience and skills before charging or hustle people $20 for a cheap filmed race event DVD. I can sware the same drag race copilation video I saw it a couple weeks before at youtube. You dont need profesional 5k filming equipment. Editing is the key, filming was poor but the lack of editing made it worse. We have our own race film guy who is a profesional music event lights engineering and is the guy who films all our races with a hand held cheap camcorder.

I'm aware that Buscher had nothing to do with the Shootout DVD, but I suggested David to hire a profesional film crew like 1320 Video to record next years Shootout and provide the DSM community with a profesional quality DVD Shootout experience.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back