The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

209 Area Code and Surrounding Areas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypergenesis

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Tracy, California
Just for the few around the area we have a pretty steady car meet every Wednesday in Tracy at sonics. We usually average atleast 40 cars at some times we get 80+. For those wanting to have a steady car community we do this every week religiously and there are a lot of well built cars. For example

Subaru outback - 285 awhp
Acura integra - 12.9 1/4
Mitsubishi Evo - 406 awhp
Datsun 280z w/rb25 and gt40 @ 17 Psi - 450whp

Just random cars that come to mind that show knowledge towards a good car group.

If anyone's interested there's a lot of knowledgeable people with maturity not side shows and fights.

If anyone has more questions pm me

Armin

i stopped in there one night to eat and seen a feww decent rides only one DSM 2g besides my 1g(may have even been you Genesis). Don't think you had your front bumper on when i seen ya! it is a good spot though there is the whole mall parking lot to chill at too. Cops are ok as long as you aint doin stupid s hit

Last edited:
i stopped in there one night to eat and seen a feww decent rides only one DSM 2g besides my 1g(may have even been you Genesis). Don't think you had your front bumper on when i seen ya! it is a good spot though there is the whole mall parking lot to chill at too. Cops are ok as long as you aint doin stupid s hit

If it was multi-colored it was me , its pretty decent and consistant, we have people from antioch, stockton, modesto, manteca, depending on the nights and whose coming we have had people drive from San Fransisco, Sacramento, etc.

the only thing that goes down in the valley is 8 mile and grant line road LOL.

im sick to the bones now. if i feel better you can count me in on the meets. i dont know if ill even be at the sunday raceway in sacramento. ill see you guys out there soon

sounds good.. but i get action every weekend here in stockton..

you must not come out the the illegal stuff here.. but i drive the white 2g gsx with 2gb body conversion, carbon fiber hood, black front grill painted, apexi n1 catback and gun metal rims with red pin stripes.

I do ,just leave when all the Honda nation shows up
you must not come out the the illegal stuff here.. but i drive the white 2g gsx with 2gb body conversion, carbon fiber hood, black front grill painted, apexi n1 catback and gun metal rims with red pin stripes.

hey lo i never seen your dsm before? im here by march lane and i5. is your name jack ? you probably see me around stockton. looks like im the only one driving a red spyder with black top around this town. i hardly see any races in stockton too. where do you guys meet in stockton?:confused:

hey lo i never seen your dsm before? im here by march lane and i5. is your name jack ? you probably see me around stockton. looks like im the only one driving a red spyder with black top around this town. i hardly see any races in stockton too. where do you guys meet in stockton?:confused:

march lane really? Two of my uncles live by March Lane. I havent been back in a long while

Yea right by mcdonnalds. I stay on march and i5. Not a lot of dsm out here in stockton. You be lucky if you see 1 rolling around.

There's a meet goin on sat (28) 10:00 at sonic's in stockton everyone welcome I be there hope to see more dsm's

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back