The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2021 28th Annual The Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ill be there the dsm closer this year so well see. Yeah man ill see you there, i dont need any parts this time im good. Good to always see you.

It looks like David Buschur is organizing the event again now that he's involved in BR once again. He's been posting updates and gathering feedback via the Shootout's FB page. Maybe this will be a boost for the event.
On top of that I even messaged Boostin Performance on Instagram to see if they would be there and they said there is a good chance!!

I haven’t gone last few years. But if it will go back to the rules as they were. I would consider making the trip with the cars.

I just hope this event and others are still going on when I get my car built one day so I can participate instead of watch from a far. Hope everyone has a great time!

I’m looking at a 2k mile round trip this will be the first time I’ve made the event. Crazy to think because I grew up near Buffalo.N.Y and lived in Cleveland a few years. It seems quite a few people are confused about this years rules for classes so let’s hope the attendance doesn’t take a hit.

Anyone know if there will be Autox/ Max effort this year? Can't find anything on the FB page, nor where to purchase tickets.

So who is bringing their camera to the event? MaryBeth won't be attending this year or I'd be asking her to take some photos for us. A good camera phone would be fine, but I'd like to touch base on what we're after. PM me. I'm willing to compensate you - hopefully with some DSMtuners swag :)

I have a suggestion for those that are coming, I don't know how we could do this but it's been a pipe dream of mine. t I would like to section off the pits area by DSM types. All 1gs part together, 2gs, EVOs, etc.

I understand that a lot of people have their pits setup but the majority of DSMs there are not racing. I am open to help if someone can direct me to put this into action.

I'm working on something with Buschur to provide a payout bonus for certain class winners displaying a DSMtuners decal on their cars at the event. Waiting on him to confirm he can do it for sure. He said it's possible, so we'll see.

I have a suggestion for those that are coming, I don't know how we could do this but it's been a pipe dream of mine. t I would like to section off the pits area by DSM types. All 1gs part together, 2gs, EVOs, etc.

I understand that a lot of people have their pits setup but the majority of DSMs there are not racing. I am open to help if someone can direct me to put this into action.
That's a good idea. Not sure how feasible it is, but it would be great for photos and the spectator experience.

So who is bringing their camera to the event? MaryBeth won't be attending this year or I'd be asking her to take some photos for us. A good camera phone would be fine, but I'd like to touch base on what we're after. PM me. I'm willing to compensate you - hopefully with some DSMtuners swag :)
Again, anyone going to the Shootout and taking their camera? I have a project for you. Or if you know of someone who is, please PM me!

Im going to try to take some good pictures this year chris, ill be looking to get some overall good pics. The carshow friday, and some of the racers in the pits the best i can

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back