The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2017 DSMtuners Calendar Entry Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowborder714

Oct 15, 2006
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Do not post your entries here in this thread and please read the whole message before asking questions.

Please make sure you read the following rules carefully before submitting your photos, as they have changed since last year:

1. You can only submit photos of a DSM that you own, and you must own the rights to the photo or have the right to grant us permission to use it for this purpose (no watermarks on the photos please).

2. Each photo you submit must be at least 2500 pixels wide, minimum. If the photo is less than 2500 pixels wide then it will not print well and it will not be considered. If you're unsure, check the Properties of the file when you copy it to your computer. And no, you cannot resize a small photo to make it larger than 2500 pixels - all that does is stretch the photo, making it look terrible when printed. Set your digital camera to its highest setting when taking photos, any $150 digital camera will do the job these days.

3. Only submit 1-3 high quality photos of your car. Send one photo per email if the files are very large (or compress the files). Please change the file names of your photos to reflect your username on DSMtuners.

4. Please, no photoshopped pics. If you need to cut out the license plate, that's fine, but we can do that for you. But please don't add special effects to the photo.

5. It's fine to have more then one DSM in the photo, so long as you own one of them and it's your photo. If there is non-DSM in the photo you can still submit it if the DSM is the main focus of the photo.

6. It's highly recommended to submit photos that are in landscape view instead of portrait. We've learned this over the past couple years, and would like to recommend you look for your shots in this way. The calendar pages are printed in landscape view, so this will maximize the image on the page. Just in case you're unsure which is which, this image should help.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

7. The photos you submit must have been taken in 2016. I will be looking at the time stamp of the photo to determine this. Please make sure your camera's clock is properly set or the time stamp will be wrong

8. If your car has mismatched body panels (i.e. black hood, red door, silver bumper), it won't even be considered. So please don't send any pictures in.​

***If any of the above rules are not met, the photo will not be considered. You will not get notified of this, so please follow all rules before submitting.***

Send me an email to calendars @ dsmtuners.com (no spaces) and include the photo attachments and the following information:

- Your full name
- Your DSMtuners username
- DSM year/make/model
- Any notable accomplishments/achievements with the car (championships, 1/4 - mile time, etc).

Please do not send questions about the requirements via email, post your questions here. I'll try to send a confirmation email to let you know that the photo was received, but I likely won't be able to reply to individual questions.

The last day to submit pictures is October 31st. This will allow the staff time to review and vote on the winners. The winning photos will then be sent to Chris so he can create the calendar and hopefully have it up by the beginning of December.

Please note:
-Make sure to include the above info. Without it, your pictures are useless to me!
-No exceptions will be made on the final submission date. If your photos aren't in, they won't be considered.
-You will find out if you made it into the calendar when it is released. Do not ask - I will not answer.

I have a question. I took a picture a little too far from the car. But since it has 4600 pixels wide, I could cut the picture the way to make the car image larger and still meeting the rule of 2500 pixels. Should I worry about this or will you work the picture to find its best fit on your own? Thanks.

I have a question. I took a picture a little too far from the car. But since it has 4600 pixels wide, I could cut the picture the way to make the car image larger and still meeting the rule of 2500 pixels. Should I worry about this or will you work the picture to find its best fit on your own? Thanks.

It's best to submit the picture as you'd like it displayed - we don't do any editing unless absolutely necessary.

Dammit I tried to find this thread a few weeks ago and of cource it's deadline is now due ffs. I guess next year sadly

I may as we'll post my 2 pictures from September (1st ones killer )
On a side note the forest behind the laser got burnt badly this year got 1km away from my cabin hard to tell I'm the pictures but it's all burnt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back