The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2013 KC Dsm Meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glowryder

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2004
des moines, Iowa
I thought i would start this post, that way we don't have a long string of meets from previous years..

What do the KC guys have planned for this year? I (and other Iowa guys) are looking to attend some KC meets and events.

Like wise your welcome to come to ours :)

Well KC Import Nights is this March 9th @ DIY Auto Repair in Olathe, KS. Should be a big event with live DJ's, models, food, trophies, and of course lots of Imports. I'll be bringing my 280fwhp beater to the meet. :hellyeah:

There is fast Friday's which is every other Friday at KC trends. We also have a fb page now created. Also trying to do some other events that are not car related. Go karts, laser tag, etc. Also the new fast and furious comes out this summer as well.

There is fast Friday's which is every other Friday at KC trends. We also have a fb page now created. Also trying to do some other events that are not car related. Go karts, laser tag, etc. Also the new fast and furious comes out this summer as well.

If we could all mob up to opening night in our DSMs that would kick ***! :hellyeah:

The correct Facebook page is Kansas City DSM. The other page is closed group, that was started by someone who no longer owns a DSM.

I'd Like to do a cruise and meet..

Bump.. Spring is coming guys. Perhaps maybe an early/Mid April meet and or Cruise? Hows the "after hours Acceleration" scene down there?

It was cool meeting you at dsmspickdad at kc import nights. Will you be bringing out the 1g to the next one on April 20th?

Hopefully there will be better weather at the next meet. Looks like it will be at the Great Mall of the Great Plains. Huge parking lot so plenty of room. I'm hoping to see more fellow DSMers at this next meet.

I have one. Was just turned. Has maybe 1000 miles since it was turned. Also was on new clutch that I was breaking in so no hard launches or anything. It looks great pm me. I get off work at 9pm. I'm putting a 6 bolt in the car so I don't need it.

good luck, seems some members create multiple threads aout meets and dont seem to understand to put them here...........................

Attention all! First fast friday is next Friday the 19th. Come one come all even if your car is not running! It will be a great time with lots of sick cars and hot women! We can also meet as a group and show up together.

I don't have a Facebook, can i get some details on our upcoming meets?? I'd love to attend!

K.I.N. 2.0 2013 holding a lil car meet between their big events. Not DSM exclusive but lake, food, hot girls, music, and sexy cars you can't go wrong.

Shawnee Mission Park
7900 Renner Road, Shawnee, Kansas 66219
Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 2:40pm until 11:00pm

K.I.N. is hosting this as a car meet in shawnee mission park. No entry fee or anything! come enjoy food, friends, and cars! With the added bonus of a car cruise after!

Fast Friday and Fast and Furious 6. We are planning to attend this event and grab the movie afterwards. KC Trend will offer discounted tickets. Meet at 6 and hang with other DSMer's. Let's start a list, or go Facebook : KC DSM. Dated is May 24th.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back