The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2013 Englishtown 10th Annual Mitsubishi & EVO vs Subaru & WRX-STI Day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver99OZ

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 8, 2010
Burlington, New_Jersey
Hey everyone, I just wanted to remind you all that Raceway Park's annual Mitsubishi vs. Subaru day is coming up in October. I have gone to this event the last two years and it has been great fun. Last years event was a big turnout compared to the year before, more people, more vendors, live DJ, etc. I would love to see more dsm's out at this event.

10th Annual Mitsubishi & EVO vs Subaru & WRX-STI Day.
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Old Bridge Raceway Park
230 Pension Road
Englishtown NJ
732-446-7800
RACEWAY PARK - Drag Racing, Motocross, Monster Truck Family Nights and other exciting things to do in New Jersey at Raceway Park, Englishtown NJ
Street Muffled vehicles only

Update: Ivey Tune has sponsored a GTR class for this event. There is now a page for this event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/592548800775658/

Last edited:
I should be there hopefully racing but if not, ill be attending.

If only Thanksgiving in Canada was the 21st and not the 14th I'd almost definitely come out. Never been to this before and it would be nice to visit some other gatherings besides the Shootout!

Anyone know what time the racing starts? It just says gates open at 10am.

There has been some info added to the facebook page addressing open/side exit exhausts.

Here is what was said:

"A little clarification on the exhaust rules. All cars must be muffled or turbo. If you have a side outlet exhaust or anything of that nature on your turbo car bring it out to the track, as long as it is a Mitsubishi, Subaru or GTR. You will be able to run test and tune or we may end up adjusting the class rules to accommodate this type of set-up. Bottom line is you will be able to race." - Peter Diaz

So, this year was a complete let down. The event overall just sucked. Racing didn't start until 11am and they closed the staging lanes at 2:30pm.

Yea, there was almost no turn out this year. I think only 5 or 6 GTRs showed up and the fasted one ran like a 9.9 (that I saw). Bracket class had the most cars and the winner of the evo/wrx bracket class was a 70 year old guy driving a stock forrester.

From what I heard, Ivey Tune, who sponsored the GTR class was not allowed to run his GTR due to having upgraded turbochargers so he packed up and went home.

Yea this year was pretty beat. I can't believe there was a dj playing that honda crap music drowning the place out. There were 4 Dsms in the bracket class and I took second behind a guy that was racing his moms summit with 134 event wins under his belt...... At least I still made $50.

Yea this year was pretty beat. I can't believe there was a dj playing that honda crap music drowning the place out. There were 4 Dsms in the bracket class and I took second behind a guy that was racing his moms summit with 134 event wins under his belt...... At least I still made $50.

When you did your first burnout you scared the hell out of everyone in the stands. I don't think anyone was expecting your car to be that loud and fast. It was awesome.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back