The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2013 DSMtuners Calendar Entry Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would have submitted this year because last year i missed the cut. But she got flooded from the hurricane :banghead: damn you sandy!!!

Sent.

Sent mine earlier. I completely spaced changing the file names, but my name is all over the emails so I hope it's not a problem.

Fingers crossed!

I have some photos that I need to send in. But they have the photographers marks on it and I've been waiting on him to send me the ones without them. I was wondering if I was able to send those in, and if they were considered to be used I would have some time to get ahold of the ones without them on. Would this be possible?

How long have you been trying to get it from him? Any ETA on when he might get it to you? If it's a couple days, that'd probably be fine, but anything longer than that will set back our voting. I will probably allow it as I'm feeling nice this morning, but for everyone else, this is closed.

There will be some more strict rules for next year's calendar, along with a few additional ones we've thought up that should make it better. Keep an eye out for those.

Everyone will know if they made it when the calendar is announced, which will hopefully be by the end of November or beginning of December, so you all can snag one of these before Christmas :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back