The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2013 Des Moines Dsm Meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL im sure were not the 1st to think thats a good spot LOL. Id be down for finding a better, less know/patrolled spot..

As a side note, that place was very patrolled last FRI.. i followed a group and they immediately got popped..Safe to say they will be watching it hard..

ive traveled way farther than that to meets,

haha i was kidding, i make the 1200mi shootout trip every year and go to Branson z fest ever year wich is 1000mi round trip. I’m just dragging my feet. On a side note i got my car on the ground and the clutch to disengage yesterday. I need to work on the idle and an exhaust leak then it should be good to go. :O

haha i was kidding, i make the 1200mi shootout trip every year and go to Branson z fest ever year wich is 1000mi round trip. I’m just dragging my feet. On a side note i got my car on the ground and the clutch to disengage yesterday. I need to work on the idle and an exhaust leak then it should be good to go. :O

if you come i better get a ride in the 1g! :pray:

Idk, when I was there last Sat, they said it was canceled, needed more time to plan etc.

Any idea when the next meet will be? Since the dyno day was cancelled I decided to pull my engine and trans out. Figured I'd fix everything and clean everything up for the new season.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back