The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2012 Setup new numbers PTE 6266

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks possibly, white car is waiting on a tranny as well.

Hopefully the newer PTE JB turbos are better then the old ones! just a heads up about precision :rolleyes: they measure the 3" vband as the outer diameter and not inner like the holset, so the vband on your downpipe now won't fit you will need to weld on a 2.5"
So far the JB is awesome! No shaft play or burning of oil after 38psi.

As far as PTE's stupid 2.5" outlet, I modified it a little bit... ROFL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Fuuuuu! i wanna do that im sure its worth a few horses wanna do mine for free :LOL:

Nice car, look forward to seeing how it does at the track.

You're not the only one. I'd be interested to see how the numbers come together on the track. That evo didn't run a great time when it was at the track, but it proved it in the video. It actually may be a 800awhp car. This car should trap 150+ as it sits.

WoW LOL, you doubt my #s, it might be a month or two since my shep stage popped top of 4th gear, it destroyed the gear.

WoW LOL, you doubt my #s, it might be a month or two since my shep stage popped top of 4th gear, it destroyed the gear.

Alot of high horse power cars never run what they should at the track. That evo you raced was a low 10 second car in the video of it at the track. We all know that it makes 800+ AWHP. It was no suprise that it beat you from a roll. I believe from a stop you'd beat him. I believe you can actually drive your car. Anybody, is going to want to see the number you put down at the track. JUST HURRY UP, and get the car back together.

Last edited:
Yea, that car is not built to drag it has an HKS final drive for the mile and on 17inch nitto drag radials it traps high but wont ET. it has gone a best of 149 with a slight bog.

HKS 4.11 , i have been in contact with Jacks Transmission about an HD3rd and 4th gear hopefully to solve my issue :|

HKS 4.11 , i have been in contact with Jacks Transmission about an HD3rd and 4th gear hopefully to solve my issue :|

Don't keep it a secret. I bite my nails everytime ,I do a 3rd and or 4th gear pull. I'm just waiting to finally pull the teath off the gear. I'm pricing out a dogbox's now. Still trying weigh all options before I buy anything. Tell me more about this 3rd and 4th gear you speak about?

have u ran the car at the track yet????

No, i should be hitting the track for testing this month tho. Jack would not sell the HD gears without me sending him the tranny. I finally gave up after attempting to reach TRE 6-8 times by phone and email with no answer back to get my gears shot peened.

I did not feel like the tranny would hold at all so i sold the twin disk and tranny a couple weeks ago.

I bought an auto tranny from Mike@Sinister and also testing a converter for him which i don't believe has been tested yet but it is a 9".

Hoping to let this 62mm Rip i have some # goals in mind and i believe i just bought everything else to finish the conversion as long as im not getting ripped off and a box of rocks shows up LOL.

well its about to be tested!! my buddy with 6765 is fixing to put it to the test!!!

It doesn't matter that his is also a 9inch, it's also the blade count in the converter. He should be going atleast bottom 9s with a 67 auto setup.

There's a guy with a 6262 that has tested it already too!!!!

I guess you totally missed the blade count LOL, that translate on how loose or tight it is..... So you don't know if he tested the same one or not.

Either way im not worried about the testing im sure as soon as its together it will put down a good time.

Thanks for the kind words BBmoney, and the parts too :)

That should be richards new screen name. BBmoney.

Do you have a 6 bolt block running the 10.5 Wiseco HD's? Because i thought they are only for 7 bolts

Custom

sick power you got there out of one turbo. well tuned , congratulations.

NBF

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back