The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

'2012' Build Gotta run tens before the world ends ('91 Talon)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6damian6

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2002
L.I.T.H., Illinois
1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 5-Speed

GOAL: Restore the complete chassis exterior/interior
Run a 10 sec 1/4 mile when its all done.

*This is going to be a full 1g restore*

My friend found this 1g on cl, it was a bit of a odd one. 1g awd but with a fwd transmission

This worked out great for both of us, we bought the car for 700$. We pulled the engine/trans so he could use it for his colt and i took the shell for a whopping 200$

It was bought from the 2nd owner........who didn't know jack about dsm's or cars in general. His only "mod" was to completely gut the interior and not touch the engine, he also chucked all the interior panels in the garbage

So to bring this up to date i've had this car for a little more then 2 years now and the only thing i've done is strip it down hehe

Here are some pic's to get this going......these are all old, a lot more has been removed since.

Hope you enjoy following this build!

As it sat at my buddys

1.gif

Moved to my garage, got started on it a bit.

2.gif

3.gif

Last edited:
LOL, you should have seen her when i first got her. The po didnt really know what to feed her and she is a picky eater......she's fattened up a lot since that pic.

steak, medium rare will be fine. on a side note! cant really see where you are going with it, it looks like a blank canvas and i am very interested in seeing which direction it goes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back