The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2011 Parts Pile Complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
New goodies to install that I've been collecting since February, finally ready to down the car and get her ready to go fast again. :rocks:

245/45/17 Hoosier DR's on Evo IX wheels
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

2g front bumper dzus fasteners

FP Race Manifold, SCE gaskets, and ARP hardware

Frontline Fabrication rear diff cover with girdle, Adam Porto solid rear subframe bushings and rear diff bushings, Boston Hatcher solid rear diff mounts.

FIC 2150's and injector resistor delete plug
attachment.php

Who's bringing the beer and helping with the install?

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know when and where your doing it, and as long as im not out of town or family down, then i'll bring the beer and help out

this reminds me of that comment someone once made about how people dont just have thousands of dollars to drop on parts for their DSM's and how these things take time. and somebody said yeah right Corey spent like 4g's all at once for his tranny soo...

... did they mention that I ate Cup-O-Noodle for 2 months, too? To clear things up the transmission was $3.5k and the clutch was $1.2k, get it right man. ;) No family to take care of, no car payment, and E5 San Diego pay makes it possible.

Absolutely NONE of the parts I ordered are going to make my car faster, they're insurance. Modifying a DSM to not destroy itself is expensive and I've been accruing these parts since February, finally got the last piece to the puzzle.

Absolutely NONE of the parts I ordered are going to make my car faster

I call BS on this part of the statement....

Last i checked Hoosiers were meant to make your car stick to the ground and go faster... im pretty sure they will stress your car out more then radials... and thats not insurance, thats a go fast part

As for everything else, i can see them being insurance parts

What bills? I don't have rent (Lisas the property manager here) and SDGE, AT&T, and water are all paid for too. :p Life is good.

I guess the FP manifold is a bolt on modification, I'll eat my words there Chris. The DR's are insurance, they improve traction at the drag strip so I don't go sideways into the wall. :thumb: Hah.

Lol nice save

You know how many starving kids you could of saved with all that money you invest in your car golfer? dayum! Anyways what will the latency by voltage chart look like with those 2150s, thats what I was about to get before BOOOOM!!! 2 summers ago. Buschur Power.

You know how many starving kids you could of saved with all that money you invest in your car golfer? dayum! Anyways what will the latency by voltage chart look like with those 2150s, thats what I was about to get before BOOOOM!!! 2 summers ago. Buschur Power.
Its going to look exactly like the print out that FIC included with the injectors, not a whole lot of idle tuning/adjusting if things go as planned. When does that ever happen though? LOL

I still have to pass emissions before the end of November, we'll see how that goes before the FP manifold and injectors go in. Isaiah supplied the stock AWD dp, now I just need to borrow a AWD catback or just try to pass emissions with the HKS I've got.

Let me know if u want that fp manifold coated with a aluminum through the process of thermal spraying to keep it looking nice and pretty : ) i can email you pics of mine from the before and after... and did i mention the best part FREE!

Let me know if u want that fp manifold coated with a aluminum through the process of thermal spraying to keep it looking nice and pretty : ) i can email you pics of mine from the before and after... and did i mention the best part FREE!
Thanks but no thanks. FP doesn't recommend coating them, which is why they stopped doing it, because they can crack.

Alright corey, Let me know when, and what beer you want... we can make this happen

(secretly hoping to score some replacement parts for my car)

LOL, corey is not going to be at his own car building session :aha:

E-85 and a working cat should pass smog without a problem, its passing visual you'll have problems with.

just get the cat nice and hot ( shouldnt be hard at 30+ psi )

whoa whoa, watch it there buddy LOL. so when you doing this corey? same as everyone else, would love to help out, wife permitting...have duty friday and every 6 days and so forth...hate ship life

Tossing more crap onto the parts pile until I get this car to pass CA smog, what a PITA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back