The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2010 Superbowl Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not to mention you saw more bare tail in the Casual Fridays commercial!!

That wasn't provocative enough to get the fattest, smelliest, loneliest, old perverts to their website...never mind the normal people.

ROFL

Hey...wait a minute... I think I've been insulted. I am NOT smelly. :hmm: :)

I'm all for hot barely clad babes, but I think the whole Go-Daddy thing is just pathetic. Besides having nothing at all to do with website hosting, it's not even a good tease.

And then there is the whole aspect of that company's business ethics in the first place...but I digress. :)

ROFL

Hey...wait a minute... I think I've been insulted. I am NOT smelly. :hmm: :)

ROFL

I'm all for hot barely clad babes, but I think the whole Go-Daddy thing is just pathetic. Besides having nothing at all to do with website hosting, it's not even a good tease.

And then there is the whole aspect of that company's business ethics in the first place...but I digress. :)

I have no need for the services of Go-Daddy, so my only interest is...BOOBIES:hellyeah:

BINGO Beans! Just can't understand why GoDaddy wouldn't show a single bikini top or arms crossed over serious cleave or, man oh man, something. My mom wears tank tops like that! Even the Megan Fox commercial was tame. It's like the censors are out to ban all potential nurple action, yet we get to see an assortment of pantsless men?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back