The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2010 Superbowl Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badabing33a

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2008
Louden, New_Hampshire
I can't wait for the game tonight but I can't wait even more for the commercials LOL. Tell us which is your favorate Superbowl commercial(s) from this years Superbowl in here. Im sure youtube has some up already. Until the game starts, who are you guys chearing for? Im going with Indy.

The Audi TDI commercial was funny. The Doritos commercial with the guys in the gym was crazy too.

I liked the Doritos one with the little kid telling the guy not to touch his mom or doritos. Most of them were a let down though :(

I enjoyed these. Maybe a few of the other Doritos ones. But yea I too am let down.

I believe the game - halftime show and commercials were all pretty much a let down this year they all sucked:notgood:

I will admit tho this year's commercial's have sucked. But isnt it different people do all the the selction's for the commercial and half time show this year. Mtv did a good superbowl setup :D

the funniest one was with all the guys running around in their underwear in the grasslands singing the no pants song (Dockers commercial)

Know how i know you're ###? :p

Budweiser was a let down this year.

Anyone else feel seriously let down by the Go Daddy commercials? Too much talk, not enough action or cleavage!!!

Anyone else feel seriously let down by the Go Daddy commercials? Too much talk, not enough action or cleavage!!!

Agreed. They even made a commercial about their commercials being too hot for TV...and then showed nothing more than a tank top.

That wasn't provocative enough to get the fattest, smelliest, loneliest, old perverts to their website...never mind the normal people.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back