The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2010 Monthly In and Out Meets Chandler,Az

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm happy for this meet again! Missed the last one. When does everyone start going out as I know I will be early this time around. Also Mike, Don't forget those magazines for me when u are headed out!! LOL

That is Veteran's Day of course so if you're a veteran find me and I'll buy you a burger.

I will add to this. If you are a vet find me and I'll add a shake to your AZDave burger. :thumb:

I'm happy for this meet again! Missed the last one. When does everyone start going out as I know I will be early this time around. Also Mike, Don't forget those magazines for me when u are headed out!! LOL

Most people show up around 7 or so and I have them magazines in hand as I type. Well not really in my hands as I couldn't type while holding two magazines. ROFL

I will be attending, first time ever to one of these meets. Hoping for it to be big.

I'll be there too, with a surprise, but it's not the DSM :(

let me guess, you got another car.

I will be there as well, hopefully with a good tune.

I wish, but you've already seen this one, so it's no surprise to you.

Ever do these meets on the weekend?? I'm stuck in a copper mine untill the weekend, but me and some co-workers are some dsm freaks and would like to meet some fellow dsmers in the area. Maybe make some runs at Firebird or Salt River Canyon.

Ever do these meets on the weekend?? I'm stuck in a copper mine untill the weekend, but me and some co-workers are some dsm freaks and would like to meet some fellow dsmers in the area. Maybe make some runs at Firebird or Salt River Canyon.

On weekends we usually go to the Scottsdale pavilions car show.

On weekends we usually go to the Scottsdale pavilions car show.

I was at the PAVs last weekend for about 3 hours and didn't see anyone I knew. I'll be at the INO meet this Thursday.

Me and DaveT were at Pavilions, but we came in late - around 9pm. I will see you at the meet on Thursday.

I left the PAVs way before 9PM since it was getting cool out and I was driving the convertible.

My son and daughter were with me (in town for a family wedding) and we had other places to be in the evening. :)

Did anyone show up for the meet yesterday? I just got my talon back on the road finally (1.5yrs down) so I will be at the next months meet.

You missed a good turn out!

We parked backed into the spaces along Ray Rd. and there were only a couple of spots not filled from end-to-end.

Hey guys. im moving down there at the end of month looks like you guys are pretty active unlike my current location. so i hope to meet up with you guys soon and get to know the area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back