The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2010.... 9s or bust.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo Monk3y

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2002
Orlando, Florida
I did a few small changes to my setup this season. That dyno comparison thread using the JMF Race to the Drag manifold kept bugging me so I just had to end up buying one for myself. I kept the TB flange a stock 1g bolt configuration because I plan on dyno'ing 1 of those Chinese CNC 70MM TB you can find on Ebay. I know a few of my friends run them on their 9 second supra's so they can't be all that bad. But for now I'll try and reach this goal on the stocker 1g 60mm TB.

10.43 @ 142 @ 31 psi was my last for 09 Hoping with some more track time 38psi and some weight reduction maybe some 9s?

I also did some weight reduction. I took out about 200lbs or so. Some of the reductions include: ABS delete, Sound deadening material, most of what I could get to without taking out the entire dash on the firewall material, air bags, Rear wiper delete, and a few other small areas of interest including Sparco seat replacements etc. No hacking of the frame or the harness was done.
It used to be 3250lbs with me in it and a 1/4 tank last year Jan 09, I also weighed 165lbs. Since then I shaved about 200lbs but the sad part is gained alot of weight back in beer LOL now 190lbs. My Sparco seats fit great last year but now I feel like a Fatass sitting in them. Nice and snugg ROFL

View attachment 1894

View attachment 1895

View attachment 1896

View attachment 1897

View attachment 1898

View attachment 1899

View attachment 1900

View attachment 1901

View attachment 1902

View attachment 1893

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back