The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2009 DSMtuners Calendar Entries

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will try and post a pic or 2 when I get off work. You get plenty of DSMs sent but I'll mix things up by sending some of my 4G63-powered OG Evo 1.

May I ask, why 2500 pixels wide?? I think that is one of the limiting factors in many entries here. I have some nice quality photos of my car, but they fall 228 pixels short :toobad:

I can't believe how many people responded/posted pictures after the ending date for accepting submissions. Or the fact that maybe some people didn't read the first post. I don't know what Chris is going to do, but it just surprised me.

May I ask, why 2500 pixels wide?? I think that is one of the limiting factors in many entries here. I have some nice quality photos of my car, but they fall 228 pixels short :toobad:

What is your dpi? If it's lower than the minimum of 200, when you up it, it will also increase the resolution size of your picture.

Can the car be from another country??? Meaning outside the USA/Canada???

Sure, why not?

I can't believe how many people responded/posted pictures after the ending date for accepting submissions. Or the fact that maybe some people didn't read the first post. I don't know what Chris is going to do, but it just surprised me.

Probably because a bunch of people just received an email about it today from the forums and so they are responding.

What's the day limit to send the pics?
I'm finishing my Talon and I'll take pics as soon as I can.

It's that time again... time to start accepting entries for the 2009 DSMtuners Calendar. This year we will be accepting entries differently than in years past. All entries will need to be emailed in, not posted in the forums.

All photos must meet the following requirements:

- Must be no smaller than 2500 pixels wide

- Must be no less than 200 dpi resolution

- Must be of a photo of YOUR car, not some car you took a photo of

- You must own the rights to the photo or have permission from the owner to give it to us

Do NOT send us any photos that do not meet the above criteria.

To get started, send me an email to info @ dsmtuners.com (no spaces) and include the following information:

Your full name, your address, your phone number, your DSMtuners username, the car year/make/model, the dimensions of your photo, the resolution, and any notable accomplishments/achievements with the car, and the actual photo(s).

I'll reply with information on how to send the image file to us for consideration.

We will stop collecting submissions by November 1, 2008. After that date I'll have the Wisemen and Moderators help me choose the photos that we will use in the calendar. So go out and start taking some photos of your DSM now!
Yesterday 09:42 PM
snowborder714 I can't believe how many people responded/posted pictures after the ending date for accepting submissions. Or the fact that maybe some people didn't read the first post. I don't know what Chris is going to do, but it just surprised me.

Originally Posted by turbodsm90
May I ask, why 2500 pixels wide?? I think that is one of the limiting factors in many entries here. I have some nice quality photos of my car, but they fall 228 pixels short
What is your dpi? If it's lower than the minimum of 200, when you up it, it will also increase the resolution size of your picture.

My pics are 187 dpi. I shall see if I can get ahold of the photographer and hopefully he has some stored that are bigger. Thanks for the help though.

I recieved an E-mail about this, I wanted to enter my Spyder but have no Idea what thiis means....

- At least 2500 pixels wide
- At least 200 dpi in resolution, 300 dpi is preferred

Can I post them here, or are they only by email?

I wish I would have known sooner. I can't find any good pictures of my car that are big enough or not hazy or screwed up in some way. Since it snowed here last night, I probably won't be taking any new pictures until spring.

I recieved an E-mail about this, I wanted to enter my Spyder but have no Idea what thiis means....

- At least 2500 pixels wide
- At least 200 dpi in resolution, 300 dpi is preferred

Can I post them here, or are they only by email?
In the directory where your files are stored on your PC, you can right click and view the properties of the photo. You should be able to see the dimensions and the file size, maybe not the resolution. If the file size is larger than 2mb, then it's probably a hi-res photo. Email it over if that's the case. Instructions on that are in the first post of this thread.

luda I sent in some photos I got bored and started looking through all my photos and found a bajillion really good hi-res photos so I had to choose, then sent them in and found better photos than the ones I sent....LOL oh well

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back