The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

20 Questions w/ Darth Vader

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haha "i can see into the deep reaches of your mind, and i am greatly disturbed"

he never got "soda can" but he got soda bottle and coke a cola.

wow.. this thing is awsome!!! so dang close... Cool man... u think thats really James Earl Jones voice? does anyone know if he used his voice in episode 3? I haven't seen it yet, but I'm a total Star wars Freak...

nah i think they just used haydens voice, made it a little deeper and added the vader synth. nowadays anybody can sound like vader, but back when they didnt have all the digital stuff we had nowadays, so if they wanted a deep strong voice, they had to get a big dude.

Got straw on question 30 after guessing flat tire, window shade, hose, and inner tube

i was thinking of nothing, and he couldnt even guess it. ROFL or did i cheat by thinking of nothing?

took him awhile but he got business card eventually.

He popped up Supercharger (close to turbocharger, but no cigar!) after guessing charcoal, gasoline, go-kart, and barbecue. :D

Creepy. Anyone else get the BK king-guy wander onstage to whisper at Vader?
Oh, and Vader apparently doesn't know what a prostitute is, either.

And most ironic of all... given that it's on Burger King's site... he couldn't guess 'hamburger'.

stumped him with DSM, he guessed car... WTF and i got him with iPod..he said birth control pill... OMG idiot

He didn't get me with penis! Rofl, I used that cuz I wanted to see if he'd say it.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 76
Got him on "the force"

This one actually asks you to input a missed guess.. easy way for him to "learn"

LOL i stumped him with condom.........i want my prize...LOL''do you put sonething in it''....ohhhhh yeahhhhhh

:talon: Monty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back