The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2 years 1 months and 20 days later..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuggets

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2004
hales corners, Wisconsin
My Talon.. broke on May 26th, 2005... with rod knock and possibly engine failure at any minute. So I parked it.. vowing to fix it ASAP.. in the meantime, bought a couple Hondas.. worked on those instead... but finally 2 years later, I just started up the Talon once again. :D It's been a long haul and a slow rebuild starting with just a bare 6 bolt block, but it's finally finished. Of course I now have to go through the great process of working out all the bugs that a always bound to show up. I have a nice little oil leak from my timing belt side.. possibly the balance shaft removal plug leaking somehow. Other than that I got great oil pressure, no CEL, and it boosted just fine. Anyways, I just thought I'd share my story. Nuggets is back on the map in the DSM scene.. :)

Welcome back.
My car was down for 6 months in the winter. I just got it tuned 4 weeks ago, and now it is about to go back up on jackstands. Fun as hell to drive, and when I did drive it, I drove it hard! And for those fews moments that I was able to drive my car, I was so happy but not completely satisifed.
Good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back