The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2 Turbo Spoilers better than one!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Six97GST

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2002
Ontario_California
Well, I bet you haven't seen this before! Since everybody has nothing but love for the 97+ turbo spoiler I figured-- why not 2? Only had it on for a week and I get lots of compliments and it makes me feel like more of a man. Behold! I'll get more pics later.

Attachments

• turbos2.jpg
    turbos2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 399
If this was 4 real, not a photoshop///////

Dont know about that one... do you have pics from diff angles? Im wondering what the car would look like with just the one on the roof, and no spoiler on the rear end.... Interesting idea but I think its just too much

I am also thinking photoshop job on that one. I hope anyway..

Gotta be a photochop because look how the glare on that top spoiler is.

Also it has a nice glare under the passengers side of it and i dont know why that glare is there on a silver car.

Nice chop tho!

Originally posted by 98RedGs
Gotta be a photochop because look how the glare on that top spoiler is.

Also it has a nice glare under the passengers side of it and i dont know why that glare is there on a silver car.

Your chop sucks!!

The glare on the passenger side of the spoiler is the reflected light off the sunroof.

wow i think i am gonna put two on my vert:rolleyes:

Brendon:dsm:

i'm sorry bro, but you should get your a$$ kicked for messing up a good car like that. I hope that's really just a PS......

That is too funny....good choppin...keep em comin...how two on top facing each other like a donut and really have the cops follow you...LOL

Time well spent..hahaha:thumb:

I do have to say, very good photoshoping. I actually saw a cavalier like that in real life. I almost got in an accident I was laughing so hard.

six97gst - did you remove your body kit and rims? Or are these just old pics, i like the way it looks right now in these much better than before....or after what ever happened.

Originally posted by 98_silvergs
six97gst - did you remove your body kit and rims? Or are these just old pics, i like the way it looks right now in these much better than before....or after what ever happened.

Thanks, although it's a totally different car. My last one was totaled in a collision with a UPS truck. With the insurance money I was able to get a lower milage 98 fwd 5-spd.

For those who haven't figured it out yet, I have been taking advantage of the extra turbo wing from my last car. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back