The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2 different Walbro 450 - F90000267 F90000274

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• E110238A-3A38-461B-A0EE-F8A9DC5DB6AD.jpeg
    E110238A-3A38-461B-A0EE-F8A9DC5DB6AD.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Looking at your info and log, I would think that 76lb/min would be a little more than 661whp. You auto or 5spd? Airflow numbers dead on?
The 661whp I made last year at only 37psi flowing 66.1lbs @min. The car is running different set of cams and 5 more psi of boost. Here’s a pic of last years log with airflow well calibrated. 5spd car

Attachments

• C079C6E4-87B6-43D6-9B29-6C53B8307898.jpeg
    C079C6E4-87B6-43D6-9B29-6C53B8307898.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Just put your fuel pressure input on a switch with your wb on the other end. Switch between inputs if you want to check fp on a pull.

Just put your fuel pressure input on a switch with your wb on the other end. Switch between inputs if you want to check fp on a pull.
I thought of that but how would I check my afr’s on a pull to make adjustments ? The gauge tells me the pressure but switching back and forth on a pull would record either wideband or fuel pressure not both correct?

The reality is you only need to check fuel pressure maybe once or twice ever. It’s a diagnostic tool not used for tuning. Once I verified my fp is on point I never log it after that. It’s totally not needed but it’s available by switch if I need to verify it on a separate log.

That's not a bad idea, But i'm guessing you are at the limit of that pump. Realistically i see the 525pumps even the ones without check valves maxing out around 650whp on mustang dynos. So going off ur lb/min you should be right there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back