The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Turbo Oil feed on 2.4l

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riceburning101

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
So quick question normally the turbo is feed coolant from the block with a banjo bolt and metal hose on the 2.0l now my 2.4l have a plug there but its way to big for the 2.0l coolant feed line for the turbo. so what are the options for turbo coolant lines. I searched but it was very vague. oh yea if you didnt notice its a dohc swap LOL on a 2.4l block if that helps

There is a reducing fitting that normally goes in that huge hole...

Exactly. It should be in your 2.0L block still

LOL sorry never really noticed the reducer on the block but yea i am going to just cap off the lines since when i tried to get the reducer out it snapped off on the old 2.0 block and i have an extra one and it snapped off too. so that is my sign just to delete the lines. I didnt know you really could do that but after research really no reason to keep them. Thanks for the help guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back