The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2.4 Liter G4CS Build Blog

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atuca

Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2007
Central Valley, California
09-12-2009
-------------------------

Didn't get a whole lot done today, only was motivated to get outside at 6pm when it finally gave cooler weather and a nice breeze. I got most of the passenger side of the car out, manage to drain the oil out and get the exhaut manifold loose. Tomorrow I should be able to get the turbo all out of there with the radiator, and hopefully be able to trace down all the other connectors on the drivers side that need to be undone.

This is the first time out of 3 engines where I actually have to take care of the car I'm pulling the engine out of, usually I just cut all the connectors as I pull the motor out :p

I know its not too exciting, but this is my build thread, something to remeber it all by, so enjoy the pics, more updates to come!

Just fyi, I am pulling the engine now before the g4cs is built because I am using the funds from selling the long block 7 bolt to go twards machining and gaskets for the new engine. The inbetween time, I plan on doing a rewire and putting the fuse box in or near or arround the glove box, I hope to follow closely what Eric is doing with his thread:

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/hangout/298569-my-fuse-box-relocation-project-log.html

It truely is inspiring to see what some time and effort can go into making such a beautiful machine. I can only hope his efforts make mine a bit easier, because as I pull my engine, I am seeing more and more wiring mess revealing itself. Gonna be a fun project.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back