The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2.3L Stroker FP DSM82 E85 Dyno results....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice numbers for sure!.. Still kind of makes me glad I went with the Hx40 over the HTA82 I was offered for trade.

On a side note, that bad boy has to RIP up the streets. Probably spools like a 20g..

You should simply need to use the 1G shift cables for the auto.

Thanks Tim!

Nice numbers for sure!.. Still kind of makes me glad I went with the Hx40 over the HTA82 I was offered for trade.

On a side note, that bad boy has to RIP up the streets. Probably spools like a 20g..

It does spool awesome. The car was fast before with problems with the STOCK cylinder head leaking damn near 40%+ each cylinder, cannot wait for the new results with the built head with oversized valves and hks 280's, and nitrous :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I'm REALLY looking forward to this automatic in this car. I ordered paddle shifters that will bolt to an aftermarket momo 6 bolt steering wheel to control the shifting of this transmission instead of that box from Roadsurge that you have to hold in your hand to press buttons to shift it. I think with 700+awhp I will need both hands on the wheel.

Nitrous kit with remote bottle opener, heater, and WOT RPM window switch are also on order, thinking of spraying 100-125 shot. :)

Are you going with a different tire setup? Reason Im saying is my 2.4 on a 26x9.5 was going through the traps at around 8k or so. That was on low boost prob trapping in the low 130s area. Motor looks good though, Once you go auto you never look back.

I would also like to know how people put gauges in the cluster like that. Wouldn't mind doing it instead of having them in the dash, pillar, etc.

I would also like to know how people put gauges in the cluster like that. Wouldn't mind doing it instead of having them in the dash, pillar, etc.

I have my wideband in the same location. It's not hard. Pull the cluster, remove the front(clear) cover, and the rear cover. The rest is just some custom "fitting" with the dremel.

I have my wideband in the same location. It's not hard. Pull the cluster, remove the front(clear) cover, and the rear cover. The rest is just some custom "fitting" with the dremel.

+1

Thanks for the comments guys!

Are you going with a different tire setup? Reason Im saying is my 2.4 on a 26x9.5 was going through the traps at around 8k or so. That was on low boost prob trapping in the low 130s area. Motor looks good though, Once you go auto you never look back.

We will have to see how these hoosier dr's hold up first. If they don't hook like I want, I'll get a better tire. Figured they were a good starting point to see where things are at.

anybody have a 1g auto(fwd or awd) shifter cable laying around? need one....

Last edited:

Ah. My whole dash is removed at the moment for cage install and get rid of HVAC and all that so I'll look into that now. Thanks! :thumb:

Guys....I hate to have to do this...but I found a brand new huge shop we are moving into in a month, and this car has to go. I am now parting out the whole vehicle. All the parts you see listed in this entire post are for sale. As you can see in all the pictures I've posted, everything is top notch. Please PM me if anybody wants anything

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Good luck with the new shop though sucks to see the car go, but hey so is the way of life. Just promise to do this again when you get settled :).

Last edited:
Guys....I hate to have to do this...but I found a brand new huge shop we are moving into in a month, and this car has to go. I am now parting out the whole vehicle. All the parts you see listed in this entire post are for sale. As you can see in all the pictures I've posted, everything is top notch. Please PM me if anybody wants anything

Understandable Brandon, I hope the new shop works out and you have good luck with your business! It's just a car and is not worth losing the chance to expand your business.

Let me know when the deal goes through and your new address!

Sincerely,

Understandable Brandon, I hope the new shop works out and you have good luck with your business! It's just a car and is not worth losing the chance to expand your business.

Let me know when the deal goes through and your new address!

Sincerely,

Thanks for the kind words Tim :) Appreciate it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back