The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

1st time at track with ppg sheherd racing dogbox!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slow91

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2010
Ironton, Ohio
Went to the track this past weekend. First tine out with the new setup. Had a 6262 last year and went 10.4@137 full interior car. After destroying 3rd gear in the evo3 tranny. I found a slightly used dogbox and snatched it up. I changed to a 6765dbb, kelford 288s n the dogbox. Gutted the car with a 6 point cage. And installed a cnc staging brake. Last year I ran a 6.6@108 [email protected]. I need alot more seat time LOL but ran a 6.5@113 10.4@142 bogging out of the hole. Only pulling 1.7-1.9 60' figured I'd post up and share. That transmission was the best investmest to date. No issues with shifting at all!!! No lag on the 1-2 shift like normal! Getting a few bugs worked out n going back to the track!!!

Wow nice improvement there, 10's should be a thing of the past. Whole new car.

I want in-car video, high 9 sec pass :)

Yea on the 6.5@113 pass I let out right after the 1/8 n coasted through the 1/4 n ran a 10.3@104 :(

If I ever parted my car out and wwanted to start over with a new one, a shep dogbox would be the first purchase!

Mike's Dogbox with 5th gear delete?

Yes sir!!! Lol yes I pulled the chute on my 142 mph pass. Only because there was hardly no shut down room... Yes best investmest I've made! Only drops 500 rpm between shifts. With nlts off. :)

If I ever parted my car out and wwanted to start over with a new one, a shep dogbox would be the first purchase!

What tranny do u have???

Yes sir!!! Lol yes I pulled the chute on my 142 mph pass. Only because there was hardly no shut down room... Yes best investmest I've made! Only drops 500 rpm between shifts. With nlts off. :)

Not sure if you know him personally or not, but Mike is a pretty cool guy. I have met him on a few occasions.

Yes nice guy, great transaction. Getting a few things lined out. 3 cracks on intake manifold. N 1giat crack on the collector on exhaust!! Getting those fixed n checking the clutch switch then going back to the track!

What tranny do u have???

Same, ppg shep dogbox!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back