The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1gb Talon Foglights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wesley98eclipse

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 18, 2011
Clarksville, Tennessee
I've seen a lot of questions regarding what bulbs will fit in 1gb Fog housing. I recently bought a pair of Sylvania bulbs #880, they fit perfectly and even connect to the stock plugs. I searched for a while to find what fit and found these so just to clear things up they are the right ones.

Maybe they both work but the 880 is what worked for me. I have the Marchal fogs that came on the 1gb talons with the cat logo on the front. I'm not sure if those are different but I read other threads saying that they had to splice different connectors on to make them work.

1gb eclipse fogs dont have the cat logo,but 1gb talon fogs do, that how to identify talon fogs.

Should be the same bulb,My 99 avenger fogs use the h3 bulb as well.

Splicing connectors, come on bro there is only power and ground buddy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back