The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G 1gb LED corners - your thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD-Tony

Proven Member
Sep 11, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
When you put led corners, it turns the light yellow. LED or regular???

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
I have LEDs in mine. The normal bulbs were a little more yellow.

I will get you one tonite after dark Tony.

I think I’d rather go regular to keep the right shade of orange there, but your car is so clean it pulls it off either way.
Thanks man! Yeah I’m not sure about the yellow corners either. Want to convert the front blinkers as well but I want them to match so maybe I’ll pick up amber 194’s. I’m going to leave the rears though.

Can’t add videos for some reason

Thanks man! Yeah I’m not sure about the yellow corners either. Want to convert the front blinkers as well but I want them to match so maybe I’ll pick up amber 194’s. I’m going to leave the rears though.

Can’t add videos for some

When you put led corners, it turns the light yellow. LED or regular???

Are those LED in the headlight as well?

What kit did you buy I need one for my 1gb?
Looks like they’re not available. Pretty sure they’re 9006 but just double check because I changed the headlight and high beam

9006 LED Headlight Bulbs Autofeel 8000LM Super Bright Car Exterior White Light Built-in Driver Lamp All-in-One Conversion Bulb Kit with Cool White Lights - 1 Year Warranty

Looks like they’re not available. Pretty sure they’re 9006 but just double check because I changed the headlight and high beam

9006 LED Headlight Bulbs Autofeel 8000LM Super Bright Car Exterior White Light Built-in Driver Lamp All-in-One Conversion Bulb Kit with Cool White Lights - 1 Year Warranty
Ok thanks

Try searching for orange LED bulbs vs amber.
I’ve had luck in the past with eBay on other cars. Sticking with incandescent on my 2ga to try to keep it period correct somewhat.
I'll give that a shot. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back