The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1gb Headlight Q

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsiTalon90

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2002
Granby, Massachusetts
JW if there was a mod to make the low beams stay on when you switch to hight beams, My computer sucks so I couldn't really search and theres nothing on Vfaq.

Thanks Josh

Mitsubishi took care of that. I've owned two 1Gb's, and my lows always stayed on with the highs... :rolleyes:

Migh highbeams are on in my sig pic, as are my lows.

Same on my 1gb, hit the highs and the lows stay on. It's like that on all of the 1gb cars as far as I know

TsiTalon90 said:
JW if there was a mod to make the low beams stay on when you switch to hight beams,
With the low-beams on, pull back on the light/signal stalk until you feel the click and see the high beam indicator come on.

:rolleyes:

Are you trying to keep the FOG LIGHTS on with the high beams?

Ok wise asses, I forgot to mention i had a 90-91 style front and changed it.

TsiTalon90 said:
Ok wise asses, I forgot to mention i had a 90-91 style front and changed it.
We're the wise-asses when you're the one who wasn't descriptive enough in his initial post? :rolleyes:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back