The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G 1gb headlight paint underside

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure why this is marked as resolved. The underside of my headlights have the same thing.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thought it was a simple open and shut case. Hmmm wonder why some have it and some don’t. Thanks for letting me know

ive got at least 2 pairs with this on the bottom.
Id have to turn on my laptop to show you what it looks like on the inside. But it appeared to be on purpose.

It’s probably to keep the light in the housing. This is the top view

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I was thinking that the underside of the light is painted to direct more light out front . ???? By the look of the picture @TK`s9d2TSi posted the lens is clear under the paint. .. The painted surface would direct more light to the front of the housing ........

I was thinking that the underside of the light is painted to direct more light out front . ???? By the look of the picture @TK`s9d2TSi posted the lens is clear under the paint. .. The painted surface would direct more light to the front of the housing ........

I agree

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back