The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1gb front bumper modding project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks guys:) I think I'm just going to leave things be. Plus I did 90% of the work around that place. He could never figure out problems without asking me for advice. Haha. I figure I will have 90% of his coustomer base when I let them know I'm doing my own thing:) I'm already booked till August. Have to send an old mini pickup to the sand blasters for a coustomer. He wants a full custom/Resto. Should be fun. Just picked up the subframes from the powder coaters.

Yup for some reason he didn't understand that I was going into this deal as a partner. So I told him I was going to do my own thing. He proceeded to drag it out and stomp on it like a 2 year old having a hissy fit. I just walked away and drove off.

You are a better person than me if you can just turn around and walk/drive away after someone smashes your property in front of you like that in such a childish manner.

Best of luck to you on your new endeavor. Hope to see a similar thread in a few months with a completed bumper, not smashed, painted and on your car.

Haha thanks. Trust me it wasn't easy. And the old me would have reacted with me stomping on him and everything he owns. But everything happens for a reason. I'm going to take my energy and see if I can make a go at things on my own:)

Haha thanks. Trust me it wasn't easy. And the old me would have reacted with me stomping on him and everything he owns. But everything happens for a reason. I'm going to take my energy and see if I can make a go at things on my own:)

dude, i am amazed you handled that so well. i hate to hear that you were treated like that. i do enjoy hearing that you are going to point your abilities in a positive direction. just to let you know, i still plan on doing this mod on my bumper, and you have inspired me greatly with your talents and ideas!

good on you man, keep up the good work!:rocks:

Stumbled across this thread and was getting really excited to see the final product when I was treated to a nasty surprise. Really sorry to hear about the falling out and applaud your positive reaction. It looked like you were getting really close and had done most of the heavy lifting on that thing. I was looking forward to seeing the mold construction and process. Any updates or chance you will be resurrecting this project?

Even if you yourself don't get a chance to complete the project your work is an inspiration to others looking to add a little something to the already beautiful stock lines on 1g dsm's, especially 1Gb Talons ;)

dammmmmm I would be doing this for sure I have been thinking about doing something like this when I saw this I realized that I have to do it, sorry to hear what happened dammm if you ever need help I would love to come work with someone like you man it show a lot on how you handle the situation good luck !

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that. I would have gone ape shit. Whats his address, I'm gonna put a flaming bag of poop on his porch LoLOL. I was really hoping to see the finished product. Good luck in the future!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back