The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

1Ga taillight question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EclipZ

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 24, 2002
Hampton, Virginia
you know how on 92-94 eclipses the tail lights light up more than the square section that the 90-91s do? i want to know if i could keep my 90 taillight lenses but get the rest of the taillight to light up like the 92-94's do. anyone have any ideas?

i don't believethat the center of any eclipses tail lights light up IIRC

nah man i didnt say the center, i'm actually talking about where the turn signals are on the ends of the lights, on the 92-94s they light up with the parking lights on, on 90&91s they only light up where the brake lights are.

If you get a dual filament socket like the one in your front turn signals from a junkyark and run some wiring from the parking light next to it, itll work. While your at it tap into the fron turn signals, they have a dual filament bulb and socket but no wire. Just add a wire from the side markers. Then your front turn signals and all six rear lights will be parking lights. I did it on my '90 talon, looks awesome at night.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back