The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1ga sideskirt question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcpierson

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2005
Cedar Knolls, New_Jersey
i have a 91 laser and i was wondering if the sideskirts from a 1ga eclipse or talon will just bolt onto my car...thanks

You will need to drill holes for the push tabs, there are only two actual bolts and the rest is push tabs and double stick tape. The body lines are the same though so they will fit.

The 1ga Talon side skirts are a little bit "beefier" than the Eclipse ones. The door caps are attached by double-sided tape, and the actual skirt part (besides tabs on the bottom and holes for bolts at the ends) are attached by double-sided tape and tabs similar to the ones holding your plastic interior parts. I pulled the 1ga Talon side skirts off of a car in a junkyard and they have place holders for plastic tabs that snap into holes on the body.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back