The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1Ga Owners i am BACK CARBON FIBER 1GA LIP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFeclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 10, 2007
San Diego, California
Is this a one-off or are you planning on selling these?

Oooo a new product for the 1g, those are getting rarer.

Do you have any shots from afar? Like from a few yards away? That lip looks pretty sick though. Nice work :thumb:

Also, is it done or is that a prototype? It looks like there's some slight fitment issues.

Oooo a new product for the 1g, those are getting rarer.

Do you have any shots from afar? Like from a few yards away? That lip looks pretty sick though. Nice work :thumb:

Also, is it done or is that a prototype? It looks like there's some slight fitment issues.

Yes men its already done that one was 1st piece so it came up with a couple of details but everything it ok!

True, I wish it came out a little farther to make it look a little more aftermarket, but its still real clean. Im just curious on the cost...

Are you planning on doing one for the 1gb's?

+2

And yes I would have to agree that it looks more like a cover, not a lip..

Also on the last picture it ooks like it needs to be extended, about a half an inch..

Thank you!

I agree as well, I have been wanting something like this for my 1ga for...well like ever LOL. I do agree with most everyone else though, while the quality of the product looks good, I do think it should come out and down just a little more, I think it would add to the agressiveness of the lip while still keeping it clean looking. If anyone has ever seen the OEM lip for the MKIII Supras, I think something like that might look great. i'll go see if I can find a good pic of what im talking about and post it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

or

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What do you think?

If you (OP) can produce something thats a little more agressive and comes down a little lower (which will add to functionality) then i'll so buy one. So long as the price isn't over $500

P.S. I can't actually view the full sized pics myself since im on my work computer, I just copied the links from a google image search.

Last edited:
1GA owner i know it looks like a cover but it actully gives a different look to the bumper...

Lip its mounted with 2 screws on each side its fits very good...

And yes i am going to make one for the 1gb

CFeclipse, any comments on well, my suggestion? Im curious if you would be willing to do a lip like that that comes out and down just a tad sort of like the MKIII Supra lips. However, the one you got doesn't look bad at all, in fact i'd like to see more pictures of it. (maybe on a cleaner car?) So I can get a better idea of how it looks from a distance and up close.

It might look better than im giving it credit for in some more pictures. I can't really make a good determination on the ones you have posted. Thanks though for doing this for the community!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back