The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1ga crank no start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan4dc

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 16, 2010
Longview, Washington
I’m chasing a crank no start issue where the injectors are not firing. Have 2 ecu on hand, one with link and other unmodified. Looking for a member who would plug both my ecu into their car and see if their car would start. Portland/Vancouver/Longview area prefered but can drive further on my day off.

This log shows the engine cranking and cranking, and a few seconds of idle at 1.3k at 77 second mark. the black/yellow wire for start enrichment id not hooked up and hasn't been for the 9 years its been running prior to the latest engine rebuild.

Injectors do not fire, confirmed with a noid light and my fluke 87 multimeter at min/max setting shows high of 12v and a low of 8v while cranking. engine will run on starter fluid so there is spark. I'm thinking a bad injector driver circuit not giving a ground internal of the ECU, reason the ask for help. Wiring harness does not have tape on it at all thinking bad wiring.

Attachments

• log.2019.02.13-05.elg
    87.6 KB · Views: 92
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back