The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1Ga, 1Gb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicagoboostin

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 20, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
i looked on vfaq and search 8 page on this sit adn i still couldnt find the awenser to my question..

what is the "best" year dsm.. well.. not really but out of a 1gb what still has the 6bolt?
i heard that a 92-94 built on june 7 93->99 were all seven bolts witch would make 92 and some 93's six bolt.. is this true..

since my 95 auto gsx has walked FOR THE SECOND TIME.
(yes despite what they say autos can walk too)
i am getting rid of it and id like to find
a 1gb white awd 5spd.. perfer talon but w/e

thats the reason for my question..
thanks very much.

chicagoboostin said:
i looked on vfaq and search 8 page on this sit adn i still couldnt find the awenser to my question..

what is the "best" year dsm.. well.. not really but out of a 1gb what still has the 6bolt?
i heard that a 92-94 built on june 7 93->99 were all seven bolts witch would make 92 and some 93's six bolt.. is this true..

thanks very much.
The 92.5 is widely regarded as the best DSM.

It's very difficult to find a 92.5 - the reason they say it's the best is because it has all of the good stuff. 6 bolt motor, 4 bolt rear end and big brakes. The 6 bolt motors were 92.5 and earlier and the brakes and rear end were 92.5 and after. I'd just get a car with a 6 bolt motor and look for a 4 bolt rear and big brakes after the fact. If you're going to build up the car, the motor is the most important starting point anyway. You can always find a used rear end for $100-200 and the big brake option isn't that expensive to swap over either. Hell, at some point, I'll probably get a bigger brake kit and will sell you mine :) A 6 bolt motor is a bit more expensive though.

chicagoboostin said:

thanks very much.

son of a bi*** wants to copy my car! Just wait till I see you next time, it aint going to be pretty, that pintree gon get cut down!!!11

alrighty ludacris thank you very much :D you can close this if you wish now.. very helpful mod/owner :D

anyway...

damein not my fault your car is beautiful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back