The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1g wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upinya0032

Probationary Member
Dec 5, 2002
Thurmont_MD
Hey,
Can anyone walk me trough the process of removing my 1g wing???
-thanks-

which one? Talon one that wraps around (5 piece) or eclipse thats in the back (3 peice)??

i payed to get mine removed.... but u can see how it looks in my profile, or im me i have morepics

Originally posted by TwinkY
i payed to get mine removed.... but u can see how it looks in my profile, or im me i have morepics

paid!?!..LOL..come on now..i took mine off within a matter of 20 minutes in the freezing cold with no know how or anything..shouldve asked me to do it :thumb:

for the 3 piece in the back, the side pieces you have to take off 3 screws, should be 2 on the inner and one on the outer and just pull on the piece from the back and it should slide off, and for the back piece just take the wiper off and unscrew the bolts where the led is and that should slide off also, and for the pieces under the window I would guess you just pull those off. I may be a little wrong but i did this awhile back, but its really not that hard. Why do you want to take it off?

theres awhole lot of holes in my buddies, he had the eclipse three wing

on a 90-91 talon it will probably a pain in the a$$ but the rest of the 1Gs should be easy.

I want my 3pc wing painted white. nah ill take it to a pro :p

if this is a 90 1G.. and you wana put a wing on it.. I say your both ### and stupid...

now dont get me wrong here im not personaly attacking you the person but your sytle..

IF the car you are refering to is a 90 talon, then it has the same three piece wing as all 1g eclipses, right? The one that takes up the whole deck lid, and wraps all the way around to your doors? If so, then maybe I would be interested in buying the two side pieces from you, the ones that go on the rear-quarter pannel.

Ok, I have a 90 Laser and I want to put a 90 Talon "wrap around 5-piece wing" on it. How would I go about this install? I would also have to install the door pieces. I just want to make sure this is feasible before I buy the wing. Thanks, Jake.

Originally posted by Laser0385
Ok, I have a 90 Laser and I want to put a 90 Talon "wrap around 5-piece wing" on it. How would I go about this install? I would also have to install the door pieces. I just want to make sure this is feasible before I buy the wing. Thanks, Jake.
I'm looking to do this on my 92, and also the rear bumper/light swap from a 90-91.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back