The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink 1G WB input

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bock

5+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2018
St-Jerome, QC_Canada
Hey guys, im looking to install my SD sensors + WB on my 1G.
Im use to 2G but now with my 1G, there is not a lot of input available.

i'll be using pin8(MAF) for IAT, pin15 (EGR) for MAP and i would like to retain my stock O2 sensor if possible.
Can i log WB signal with the BARO input (pin16)?

Thx!

I run MAP to baro and wideband to egr. I also have my wideband and fuel pressure sensor connected to a 3 pronged switch that finalizes at the egr pin. I can switch between fp and wideband as needed.

what wb do you have? On ecmlink website it state that EGR input is a no go with AEM WB. Dont know if its the old version only.. i have the new X-series 30-0300.
Thats why i was looking to log WB to Baro if the input is OK for WB

what wb do you have? On ecmlink website it state that EGR input is a no go with AEM WB. Dont know if its the old version only.. i have the new X-series 30-0300.
Thats why i was looking to log WB to Baro if the input is OK for WB
I run the mtxl-plus but you can run your wb to whatever input you want. I don't think it makes a difference.

On ecmlink website it states that the EGR input is a no go with AEM WB. Don't know if its the old version only.. i have the new X-series 30-0300.

Gee maybe that's why mine logs stupid numbers. Mine is the older AEM. Could you post a link to where ECMtuning says to not use the EGR input? I'd like to see what they say.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back