The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g Tb on 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstspyda97

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2004
Vandalia, Ohio
hey guys i just ordered a 1g Throttle body with all sensors to connect to my 2g and i was j/w( i have the rre install guide) if i need to do ne preping or if the mods i have are good enough to not idle wrong or something go wrong, my mods are in my pro, i plan on making an custom UICP when im puttin on the TB thanx guyz :thumb: :dsm:

What he ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said... BUT:

Don't forget that your 2G intake manifold will still have the smaller ~ 52mm opening, so the 1G TB will not be that beneficial, until it's opened up to ~ 60mm to match the 1G TB.

yea i wasnt thinking...i did search write after i posted this like a noob :shhh: ...but thanx guys...and i am goin to be porting the mani :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back