The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1g talon rebirth

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peon_slayer

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2008
grande prairie, AB_Canada
peon_slayer;152299368 said:
alright well this has been my baby for years.but over the years parts have been stripped and my hopes have diminished.... i got to watch my 1st car out my window rot... well recently i purchased a decent 91 eagle talon tsi awd. i went to register it and found out that it needed a out of province inspection, and for my location that is really hard to pass.. so now im stripping both cars and having my first car come back alive!

here are some pics of the last 2 days

what i started with

DSCN5265.jpg

DSCN5266.jpg

DSCN5270.jpg

DSCN5275.jpg

all the crap i got to clean out

DSCN5271.jpg

DSCN5272.jpg

DSCN5273.jpg

and finally some progress, first off i am literally swapping everything.

got alot of the interior stripped
DSCN5276.jpg

rear also mostly gone
DSCN5277.jpg

front 90% gone
DSCN5278.jpg

rear stripped
DSCN5280.jpg

front stripped

DSCN5281.jpg

the car also now has the wiring harness taken out and is waiting for the silver ones cause it is not cut. tomorrows goals are to get the rear interior back in and have the front ready for when i get the other wiring harness out.

old harness out ( it was hacked and cut to pieces ) also note a 90 and a 91 harness are a tad different a little soldering was required... ugh
DSCN5285.jpg

all the ac components out!

DSCN5283.jpg

new harness in!

DSCN5305.jpg

dash with new vynl on and installed!
DSCN5307.jpg

driver side plastics on.

DSCN5308.jpg

after tonight all the plastics were installed i will get pics for tomorrow it just got to dark and my camera sucks.

enjoy!

updates !

car has 100% full interior again and looks great even have a cargo cover!.. dont judge i like those LOLol...

also got it sitting on all 4 tires again and lront right strut changes as well as front brakes swapped

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back