The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved 1G Ring terminal location

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Grant

Proven Member
Jun 10, 2015
Edmonton, AB_Canada
A few months ago I had removed my harness and can’t for the life of me figure out where this terminal goes. It’s a 1990 eagle talon tsi awd I ’ve searched and searched and can’t find it in any of the 1990 harness write ups. It’s very close to the fuse box.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Solution
I think that's hood switch/radiator fan ground. Goes to the location #3 in the screenshot below.

solid black for pop up motors ground.
I think it's not. IIRC the pop up motor/condenser fan/fog light grounds are in driver side. But maybe the passenger side black ground is the head light relay ground too.

I think it's not. IIRC the pop up motor/condenser fan/fog light grounds are in driver side. But maybe the passenger side black ground is the head light relay ground too.
I couldn't confirm it so I removed that part. But the OE diagram does show the left popup ground wire running over to the right popup ground wire splicing into it before the ground point. I assumed this was bolt to the right fender but couldn't confirm it.

Attachments

• 90 1g diagram #1.pdf
    307.1 KB · Views: 9
I couldn't confirm it so I removed that part. But the OE diagram does show the left popup ground wire running over to the right popup ground wire splicing into it before the ground point. I assumed this was bolt to the right fender but couldn't confirm it.
Please take a look at the screenshot below. The ground point for both left/right pop up motor is in the location #2 which is in the left/driver side. The ground that the OP wanted to know is the location #3 in the right/passenger side.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back