The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1g Rear Black leather seats for sale MINT !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpin81

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 14, 2007
bellingham, Washington
Have a set of rear black leather seats for a 1G DSM. 1 piece backs. These are in mint condition and look brand new no rips tears or fading . $75.00

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

not to bring down the post, but those are considered "vinyl cloth" the only real "leather" seats were like the ones I'm selling/have that are completely leather.

you have a good price though
GLWS

I might hit you up about these after i see what my girlfriend thinks

not to bring down the post, but those are considered "vinyl cloth" the only real "leather" seats were like the ones I'm selling/have that are completely leather.

you have a good price though
GLWS

Your wrong Zach I have full light grey leather interior in my talon right now, no cloth no vinyl and not dark charcole eathier .

I might end up keeping them there really rare Have absolutely no blemishes and I like the color.

Your wrong Zach I have full light grey leather interior in my talon right now, no cloth no vinyl and not dark charcole eathier .

I might end up keeping them there really rare Have absolutely no blemishes and I like the color.

Tan, Light grey, and Charcoal were the only three real "leather" options in the 1G.

Those are cloth vinyl wrapped. Just letting you know is all.
I have been around DSMs for a very long time and Have seen those style seats many of times.

They do look half decent for the rear though!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back