The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is our 1G Rally car build that we've been running for the Rocky Mountain Rambler 500. It's 1991? Mitsubishi GSX with a spider diff and 4 bolt rear end. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of the photos from the first year. There are some but I'm missing a lot of them. Apparently, these 1G's are super capable offroad ( within reason ). We're running the RMR 500 again this year but with a change to the paint scheme. We've been running it now 3 years in a row.

How it started in 2019:

4771321C-C134-490B-BE71-60BEA9F50965.jpg

IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5840.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg
BE.JPG

IMG_5786.jpg

DC1E5F32-517D-405B-8AFC-2F384CEB3D7A.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg
F0268492-16A2-4E87-BBB8-E8B314516429.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

Last edited:
how have i never seen this in colorado before!? LOL i freaking love it
She doesn't get out too much right now. One of my buddies dailied it for a little bit while his DSM was dead but other than that we've just been pulling it out for the Rocky Mountain Rambler. I think we're gunna start taking it down to Pueblo, CO for the sand dunes there and we had plans last year to do an ice lake event but we all flaked on that one! All of us have a DSM but I think *this* one is our favorite.

awe gotcha, i see you guys are from the springs, im all the way up DIA in Denver LOL i never make it to the springs anymore since i moved up here from Castle Rock. maybe one of these days ill see this beaut out and about?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back