The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G owners... where did you mount your Delphi Skyfi XM reciever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defrag010

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2004
n/a, Alabama
I got a delphi skyfi XM tuner, but all of my radio space is taken up by the deck and a volt and EGT gauge. Does anyone have any creative mounting places that they mounted their skyfi tuner so that it doesn't stand out like a 7" tach on a civic dash?

Oh, a search revealed not one topic.

I'll go take a picture for you of how I have mine, I know there is very little space to work with.

Here ya go, it's the only place I actually liked, I didn't want something hanging off of my dash 7 inches like you said either.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I just read that you already have that space used up.... sorry man

i mounted my mount on the ashtray behind the shifter with velcro incase i want to get in the ashtray for something works great..................

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back