The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved 1G New CAS pigtail

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interesting the wires at the 91-94 connector should be white, black, red, black. With the wires on pins 3 and 4 being thicker that the other two.
We are talking about a 92 CAS on a 92 car ? The picture of the blacktop CAS is the later 93-94 version but the wires match the diagram.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If its from ebay i remember that one, white signal easy, red power easy, i can hellp out i have a harness open in front of me.

Interesting the wires at the 91-94 connector should be white, black, red, black. With the wires on pins 3 and 4 being thicker that the other two.
We are talking about a 92 CAS on a 92 car ? The picture of the blacktop CAS is the later 93-94 version but the wires match the diagram.

I did forget to mention the black and red all the way to the left are thicker, and i believe it’s a 92 cas, I’m not 100% sure but it’s not the black top. It’s just all metal

If its from ebay i remember that one, white signal easy, red power easy, i can hellp out i have a harness open in front of me.
Yeah it is the one from eBay, how does it hook onto your cas? Which pin is all the way to the left the trigger or the ground?

Here’s a photo of how mine is hooked up, pretty sure i got it backwards :(

Ok hold on

What i did to test it out is turn the cas to see if it clicks if it does your good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill tell you which piinout the large black wire goes to im looking.

The large black look on the pin number the small is a ground for the cas.

I put my car all back together fixed a few small issues. So now i got spark and fuel. My timing is good. I got good compression. I got two DTCs which is pretty much the only lead i got. 13 and 25, Intake air temperature circuit malfunction and Barometric pressure circuit malfunction.

Car cranks and stumbles like it’s going to start. It’ll start with starting fluid and pretty quickly die

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back