1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

1G Member from NJ

Posted by NatFabLLC, Feb 27, 2020

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. NatFabLLC

NatFabLLC Probationary Member

Joined Feb 27, 2020
    Elmer, New Jersey
    Good evening. Finally making my way over to DSMtuners forum, I have been sharing my progress across several DSM FB groups. My name is Paul and I am owner of NATFAB LLC a small fabrication shop location in southern NJ. While the business is rather new my time around cars and passion for motorsports has been going for years. It is that same passion that has led me to my next project a 1989 Dodge Colt. After lurking for a while around various Mitsu forums learning about the potential from the platform and parts compatibility I decided to start on my own conversion. Plans include 4G63 AWD 1G swap, roll cage and tubular subframe among other things. With the goal of performance in mind and weight savings of upmost importance I began researching subframe designs and made decision to create my own. With a little planning and some fab work I was able to jig 1G rear subframe and replace with tubular design. It is this design I am making available to purchase and continue to expand product offerings for the DSM community including a 3000GT diff version. Stay tuned.

I hope to be able to share my progress with all and learn as much as I can along way. Thank you.
    0804191302c_HDR.jpg
    1116191922_HDR.jpg
    0208201316_HDR.jpg

94  3

1989 Dodge Colt
    awd · manual · Misc Vehicles
    BLACK'98DSM likes this.
  2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Supporting VIP

Joined Jan 5, 2012
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    Welcome, but you will want to look at the rules regarding freelancer status before announcing products etc.
    Under: Vendor Policy and Commercial Posts.

Otherwise that's a cool project and a great looking subframe jig. Love the welding table!

Street Build 404  3

1990 Plymouth Laser N/T
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM

507  8

1987 Toyota Pickup/Hilux
    awd · manual · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 1K  7

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

1K  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM