The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1g Megan Coilovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interesting

I've found some independent reviews of the Megans for evos and 2gs, after dialing them in (like any setup) most if not all seemed to like them. However I haven't read anything other than an install on a 1g.

I do wish they had caster adjustment with them though.....

This is purely speculation as I don't have coilovers myself, but from what I've read on here it isn't about how well they handle but the quality of the actual struts themselves. I know that the ksports have been know to blow out under fairly normal circumstances. I don't know about the Megan's, but I can't imagine at that price the quality is vastly superior to the ksports. Like I said this is purely speculation since their budget exhausts seem to be quality pieces they very well could of whipped out a quality budget coilover piece. Lets see what some of the fellows who actually know more have to say. This is my favorite forum on tuners just because I know that these guys (mavisky, ludachris, underradar and so on and so forth) have tested these parts and ideas to the limits.

Lets see what some of the fellows who actually know more have to say. This is my favorite forum on tuners just because I know that these guys (mavisky, ludachris, underradar and so on and so forth) have tested these parts and ideas to the limits.

I absolutely agree. That's why Its posted here and not handling tech. That and I hope to use them for more than bench racing :thumb:

i have them....don't do it without new struts though. and without an adjustable camber kit in the rear you get some wicked nasty negative camber on those back wheels booooo

i have them....don't do it without new struts though. and without an adjustable camber kit in the rear you get some wicked nasty negative camber on those back wheels booooo

You have the adjustable coil overs and not the drop springs?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back