The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1G MAS to 2G MAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SharpShooter34

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2002
San_Antonio_Texas
if I got a 2G MAS would it work on a 1G MAS? Thanks a lot.

Mike

My mistake. Would the 2G MAS be compatible with the 1G sesor and computer. Thanks.

Mike

I went to the link but it said the domain was for sale. If you know anywhere that has the conversion let me know. Laters.

Mike

Just curious but why do you want to switch to a 2g maf considering you have a stock NT 4G63??? It is quite simple though. When your ready to do it shoot me a PM or something and Ill give you step by step instructions...

I'm going to do an engine swap for a 4G63T sometime soon. I just need a couple more bucks for the rest of the parts. I just wanted to know the procedure to see if it's worth the trouble. I know you get increased air flow. We'll see what happens though. Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know.

Mike

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back