The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g Laser for $800!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SikRacing97GST

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2004
Knoxville, Tennessee
Believe it or not, was driving down kingston pike here in knoxville and a red turbo 1g Laser pops up in the corner of my eye with a big sign saying $800.00 obo. :laser: I pull over and it clean as can be all except for the 2 different sets of wheels and 169k miles. Should i buy this thing or just let it go to some abuser? Let me know what you think--thanks -Tony

If I were you I'd buy it and totally strip the car to shave the curb weight down. Would make a nice little project car to have and you wouldnt have to worry about down time.

sonicnofadz said:
Stock turbo on a 1g is 14b. 14B flows quite a bit more air than the stock 2g turbo. Check out this site and you will want to buy the car immediately:

http://www.94tsiawd.com/Goodwill.html

These guys were runing 11's off the stock turbo with FWD!!!!!

hell yea mann, fist thing monday morning that car is mine..............thnks man

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back