The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink 1g Knock Sensors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
While searching for some info for a new member, I ran across these so get em while they're hot!!!
I hope that the stock that they show is factual. I found a generic brand here...............
https://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/DC/7082-05914187.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ff&utm_content=DN&utm_campaign=PartsGeek+Google+Base&utm_term=1990-1994+Mitsubishi+Eclipse+Knock+Sensor+GPD+90-94+Mitsubishi+Knock+Sensor+1991+1992&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=PartsGeek+Google+Basecid=6774379819&aid=79287199093&keyword=432704981885::pla-432704981885&kid=432704981885&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6vffjO_m7AIV58uGCh1j2QztEAQYASABEgJPMvD_BwE

And they say that they have 2 OEM Original MD141510's, so if you are needing a sensor, you had probably better take a look.
Here is the link to the OEM units................
https://www.partsgeek.com/fc8ppv1-mitsubishi-eclipse-knock-sensor.html
Good luck to all, I have a few that I horded so I won't jump in on these like I did on Rockauto's units.
Marty

Awwww man...........
Were you needing one Alex? I wonder what it would cost me to mail it to Canada.........hmmmm

Awwww man...........
Were you needing one Alex? I wonder what it would cost me to mail it to Canada.........hmmmm

Yeah mine is broke inside the sensor, so i dont think it will be salvageable.

Let me know if your willing to ship me one, maybe shipping cost will kill the deal, idk. or i'll do my own research. Im not in a hurry.

I can check on a mock of shipping and PM you Alex. Which one is the one you were looking at? I just don't want a limited supply to dry up while talking about it.

They only had 2. I figured they wouldn't last.
Thank you for the update!

Got one in the mail today. Looks just like it should (like an MD141510).
Glad I grabbed one for a friend north of the border!!!
You can't wait around on these when/if you ever find them! Good luck all!
I took a quick look on the page and these are still in stock. They even reference the OEM part at the bottom of their page.
Marty
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I can try. I dont feel like messing with it since it's not really mine tho.

Hey Marty, can you read the sticker under the sticker? Maybe we could search for some new old stock stuff with that other name as well.
Santech #KS0120.
I used a flashlight on the inside of the box to shine thru and see what it said Deric then shipped on to the man that needed it. :)

Well DAM.....................:banghead:

@SouthIndy_Talon , did you see this update? It "looks" like RTM has some and I have done business with them before....good folks!
Just tagging you so you would know.
Marty

You bet! :) :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back